It is December and oh, is it hot outside or what?!?!
If you have not had your car’s air-con serviced for a while now, you will definitely notice it now that the hot weather is getting the better of us.
Some people don’t use the air-con at all in the colder months and that can create problems that will manifest only in the warmer months.
How to know if your air-con is due for a good service:
- The air is not as cold as always.
- As soon as you turn the air-con on, a foul smell of sourness and mold overwhelms you.
- The are sudden unknown sounds when you switch the air-con on.
- It is wet under the dashboard.
What this means:
- The air-con gas is finished and needs to be replenished.
- The filter may be clogged and dirty with a definite bacterial overgrowth causing bad smells.
- The fan could be dirty along with fan belt problems.
- The air-con drain hose may be blocked due to dirt and debris.
Book your vehicle for a good air-con service TODAY. You will smell the difference right away!
Tel: 012 804 9244