All vehicles come with a service recommendation at certain intervals. Most minor services are followed by a major service at some point.
Common miss-conception is that vehicle service is a waste of time and money and that this event is the perfect opportunity for a workshop to find faults for the vehicle owner to spend unnecessary money on.
At ACD Automotive Services we care about your car just as much as you. We perform services with many things in mind, and we can assure you that “time and money spend wisely” is on top of the list.
To save time we use state of the art diagnostic equipment before setting out replacing and repairing faulty parts.
When a major service is booked, enough time is reserved to do proper inspection in every aspect. During these inspections major parts may be replaced and or repaired depending on the individual vehicle’s state.
These are a few common vehicle maintenance inspections and repair tasks that may be conducted during a major service:
- Inspection of wheels for balancing and rotation
- Inspection of tyres for alignment, tyres pressure and wear
- Inspection of brakes, pads and disc
- Checking battery terminals and top up battery fluid
- Check or flush brake fluid, transmission fluid, power steering fluid and engine coolant
- Spark Plugs
- Air Filters
- Timing belt
- Lubricate latches, locks and hinges
- All lights front and back to be checked
- Tighten chassis nuts and bolts
- Check if rubber boots are cracked and need replacement
- Test electronics, e.g. anti-braking system or ABS
- Read fault codes from the engine control unit
- Car wash
Book your vehicle now for a majorr service at ACD Automotive Services.
Call our workshop NOW to discuss any problems you might be concerned about as well as to ask all the questions you have.
Tel: 012 804 9244